Thursday, April 15, 2010

GREATNESS bestowed...as promised

Oh yes. We. Killed. It. Best Supporting Actress, Best Actress, and Best Film. We OWNED the 2010 BYU 233rd Oscar Night, yes we did.

I promised you entertainment...and here it is.

Helpful hints: our FHE mom is Tracy Mills, hence our family name, General Mills. Running with it from there: we are her army, which is why we are wearing our FHE camo-colored tie-dye shirts. What is it about? I quote from the distinguished Dr. Karen, "A tongue-in-cheek and semi-autobiographical look at the current dating scene in South Provo..."

Enjoy. (Hopefully I can provide you a captioned video in the near future...WITH outtakes...)




Oh! And the trophy at the end of the video is not random at all. It's the FHE trophy, awarded weekly to the group with the most points. Incapable of winning said trophy, we did what any respectable group would do...we stole it! Hence, the cameo in our video. (Which, coincidentally, earned us the trophy...)

Wwwwweeeeeeeeeee Aaaarrrrreee the Ccchhhaaaaammmmmppppp- iiiioooooooooonnnnsssss, mmmyyy fffrrrrriiiiiieeeeeeeeeee eeennnndddsssss...



Kudos to...
Back Row: Matt, Nate, me, Ashlee, Robyn (best supporting actress).
Next Row: Amber, Kailee, Dr. Karen, Joe, Shalayne.
Front: General Mills (best actress).
Not pictured (unable to attend Oscar Night): Will and Debbie (real couple in video), Marta, Abby.

10 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! I love it when my enjoyment is validated! :) Hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I LOVE this! I need to blog about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! That was KILLER :) Obviously you owned it (the awards that it! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so, SO FUNNY! I loved the lyrics! You are a babe. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to comment again because I was just singing, "You must be thin like the temple spire...." and Rod said, "WHAT?" I had to explain where I got the lyric and he wanted to see the video. He got a kick out of it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHAHAH! That made my day. Rod obviously has great taste in comedy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Karen, hope you don't mind me answering your question here. I did the "I belong to" on my blog by going to customize and then chose to add a picture one... and I picked a picture that I liked of the temple and then when I uploaded the picture, it has a spot for a link.... so I pasted the lds website like there and wah la. Sorry if that didn't make sense typed out. If you didn't get that, remind me in person and I will explain it or show you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks T-Ray! And, thanks for being such a great FHE mom.

    ReplyDelete