Friday, August 27, 2010

Are you a good rant, or a bad rant?

May I take a moment to publicly berate the Karen Ella?

BAH! Sometimes it is good when something "never faileth"...like charity...good. Opposingly, it "never faileth" that I inevitably spill OJ on myself when I wear this particular cute white shirt...bad. What is that?! Argh! Though, I am the un-proud owner of an excuse for this proverbial "hole in yer lip" issue, that does not mean I like it. I get so tired of my bottom lip spontaneously absolving itself of all duties mid-drink...ESPECIALLY when I'm wearing this shirt!! (Perhaps a certain jaw-missing gentleman on other side has a particular abhorrence for the color white, much like Grandpa G and his disdain for yellow...though I never quite understood why he always wore it if he hated it so...)

Which brings me to my love for Tide-To-Go. Brilliance. In every sense of the word. L.O.V.E. it. Nigh unto the brilliance behind Magic Eraser (absolutely magical in my mind). To the quintessential, picked-on-whilst-growing-up-nerdy inventors of said brilliance, I say: the likes of Edison, Franklin, Whitney, and Ford must be smiling down with utmost approval. And I emulate that smile every time you save me from a day of yellow spotted-ness on my already-too-much-attention-getting "shelf." My sincerest thanks.

Moral of the story--
So long as I, Karen Ella, am in possession of this lovely white shirt: stock in Tide = a sure bet.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! You crack me up. I need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the stain sticks are a must. I finally figured out how to make this work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHA. I obviously need to go get a stain stick so I can incorporate white clothing back into my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete