Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Rachie My Kay...

Thank you for...oh so much...
  • waking me up every day on the bus.
  • making up songs, playing bouncy house, and sleeping over on the trampoline.
  • sharing my vision of a huge fort (instead of a pathetic 8" tall oval trail of leaves), a phone (instead of tree branches), and endless hours of Mario Bros and junk food.
  • giving me something to celebrate after the worst display of football suckiness I've ever seen.
But most of all, for being my best friend for more than 30 years. You're such a great example of all things wonderful.

You rock.

Love you!

3 comments:

  1. that was very sweet.
    I kinda like her too.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's pretty dang awesome too! And this was super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! That was so sweet! I loved all that stuff.......and riding the four wheeler to the train tracks and riding on your grandparents wheelchair and sneaking out to knock on each others windows :) AHHHHH life was so simple then!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! love you

    ReplyDelete