Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can't help it. I'm a dancer at heart.

#1. Great moments in art rock my world, to put it plainly. The dancing in this piece is phenomenal. Oddly enough, this is the strangest-styled choreographer (amongst other things) on the show and I usually just put up with her numbers. This R.O.C.K.E.D. As always, the judges pontificate profusely (if I could've chopped out just the dances, I would've). There is no requirement of listening to the last half of the video to appreciate the beauty in this dance. That said, I completely concur with Shankman's remark about the change in the choreographer herself. (Also, shout out to Allison, season 2's all-star from ghetto Orem.)



#2. HAHAHAHAHAH. I have now watched this clip more times than I care to say. This kid SLAYS me. Ah, sweet innocence. Let's hope he stays that way. For a contemporary farm boy from the middle of nowhere, USA: props for surviving this hurdle, kid. THIS is entertaining. Seriously, I've repeatedly giggled myself silly.



Welcome to Summer. Bring on the dancin'!

2 comments:

  1. We may not have Glee to watch anymore... but at least we have SYTYCD! Kent made me laugh last night. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super cute...way too funny!

    ReplyDelete