Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hasta luego "Karen Green"...Hola "Ella Azul", eh?

Conozca mi carro nuevo!

Pardon the sucky phone pics, but that's all I've got.



Isn't she pretty? :) I tried to get a good picture of how the shimmer in it shines turquoise in the sun, but, to no avail. Oh well. Take heart in knowing its a gorgeous dark blue with shimmer.

And for those mourning the oh-so-obviously-me green car (believe me, I understand): no, she didn't meet her demise. I simply met the end of the lease. I'm sure some other green-lover will enjoy her too.

5 comments:

  1. I liked your old car... this one is nice too though

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOhhhhh! I LOVE love LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever happened to that gangsta car of yours with the extremely dark tinted windows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! Ella Gold edition, eh? Well, suffice to say I drove her into the ground and then sold her to my sister for my nephews to drive (yes, they are now 16 and 15 living in WYO--hence the driving already). She's now gansta klunka though. Lived out a happy life with me, but died on the way back from ID Falls on I-15 somewhere unplottable between Malad and Tremonton. Saved by my dad and "the short divide", I started looking into getting a new one shortly thereafter and she was a BEAUT! The perfect green....aaawww, I still miss her...

    ReplyDelete