Friday, July 30, 2010

Wish I'd had this 26 days ago...

One word: SSAAA-WWWEEEEEETT! Here's another late happy 4th for ya!

I'd have to agree with one of the comments on this video: "Many of us always thought Gene Simmons & the band "KISS" were a bunch of strange people with their faces painted for performances, etc. But it seems we may have been wrong on this issue."

And, to boot: the words of Gene himself: "Simmons... wrote about his love and support for the United States: "I wasn't born here. But I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away... and rescued my mother from the Nazi German Concentration Camps. She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, you have a problem with me."

Long live the crazy make-up-ed KISS front man, eh? Especially if he's out there supporting our troops. (There's a link at the bottom, just in case this video goes inactive.)

1 comment: