Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The back page o' the paper said it best...

If I had an awesome camera, I'd grace you with a better pic. Alas, you must accept my humble phone-pic offering. I may or may not have teared up the first time I read it...

Just in case the pic somehow fails:

"Thanks for a year to never Fredette. We'll always have the Emery's and think Abouo this season fondly. It was Collinsworth every minute, through the ups and the downs. Our Hartsocks will beat to a different tune. You truly Rose above the rest.

Thank You for a Great Season, Men's Basketball 2010-2011"

Couldn't have said it better myself. So proud.

(I know, you all think I've gone insane, but truly...had you been here neck-deep in Jimmermania through the unbelievable, emotional roller-coaster of a season it has been, you would understand. Believe me. Even people who, in November, weren't sure what color a basketball was were swept up into the immensity of such awesomeness.)

On to independent football...

2 comments:

  1. couldn't have said it better myself!

    PS I can't believe I missed a post. Very insightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!! the other day someone said fredette about it! i laughed really hard...then thought of u karen!! haha luv u!

    ReplyDelete