Friday, October 28, 2011

Need more nieces...

Don't you agree!??! GAH! She's so stinkin' cute!!! Yup, strawberry-blond...jealous? I am.

B as Cindy Lou Who for Halloween

Why? Because her off-the-charts precocious big brother is going as the Grinch. In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure it might be the cutest thing ever. :) My brother sent me these pics this morning, and I nearly danced with delight. I love her SOOO much! Too bad she lives in VA. I wish I could see her in person to get the whole package. Her little voice is totally naturally raspy. Like, raspy as in they took her to the doctor to make sure her vocal chords were alright. She's fine; she just gets to sound adorably raspy her whole life. AND a lisp. So cute. Add that to this fabulous idea...costume. contest. winner. Done.

B honing them pumpkin skillz at pre-school

Love you, baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I would never recognize any of Tom's kids so I am glad you have pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck she is cute! I would love to hear her voice.

    ReplyDelete