Friday, March 12, 2010

I have arrived.

I'm finally here. This has been a long time coming. I'm currently debating on whether I'm going to publicize this puppy or not...I figure if I don't tell people I have a blog, then it could serve as more of a journal. Who knows? I guess we'll just "let the chips fall where they may," eh? I'm not exactly sure how this blog is going to work, see...I should find out in the next week or so whether I have been admitted into a PhD program here. Which would obviously take over my life. However, I do have the occasional blog-fodder-esque experience that I usually color up in a nice little entertaining read. Those stories are most likely what will reside here.

Randomness from my life, or those who influence my life, whether they know it or not.

Well, in an effort to get this blog updated...here goes nothing.

Welcome, to the world of Ella...........

No comments:

Post a Comment