Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome, one and all...(oh, and an FYI)

Well, I wasn't sure I was going to go public with this thing (see second post), but apparently you're kinda public anyway...shows how much I don't know about the blogosphere. So, welcome to the World of Ella. You should be my follower!!! (How hilarious is that term?) Thus far, it is simply my rantings, but hey...you never know...maybe one day I'll buy a camera and start into that digi-realm...

However, as some of you know, I will officially be a PhD student beginning in September 2010. I know, right? SHEESH, what is Education Karen thinking?!?!? I have no idea, but I'm along for the ride...for a few more years. But hey, when I'm done, I'M DONE!!!!!

Anyway, I digress....WELCOME! I hope you enjoy...

8 comments:

  1. You're welcome. Oh BY THE WAY EVERYONE--if anyone can tell me how to get my blog background to go all the way to the top and bottom of the screen, I'm all ears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! How are ya? Do you have a new blog, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love this blog! So cute! We have one too but it is private so email me your me at swainston@dcdi.net and we can stay connected through blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog background goes all the way up on my computer screen!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL GOOD!! It doesn't on mine...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm glad you've succumbed. ;) I'm excited to read about all of your fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete